Merrill Aerie #584 was chartered May 1, 1904, by the Grand Aerie. The affiliated Auxiliary was organized in 1952. The club met in different locations throughout the City of Merrill until November 17, 1949 when it moved to it's current location. The new building was opened for customers on Jan. 16, 2009.
The facility is open to the public and has a bar and restaurant. Banquet/Meeting Hall is available to reserve. We are closed on Mondays except for special events or bookings.
Bar is open
- *Tues-Fri. 11am-Close
- *Sat. 3:30pm-Close
- *Sun. 11am-7pm
Restaurant is openTues - Fri at 11am
- *Tuesdays - Serving dinner from 4-8pm.
- *Fridays - Serving our Famous Fish Fry from 4-9pm.
- *Complete Menu and specials every Tues. & Fri
Merrill Aerie #584
Fraternal Order of Eagles
1205 Lake St.
Merrill, WI 54452